Channel Marketing Coordinator
The Channel Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing schedules, creating job starts, consolidating feedback and collecting information for integrated marketing programs, including direct mail, email and digital advertising communications.
• Collects project information and input Siebel job starts accurately for tracking & reporting
• Collaborates with teams to ensure integrated marketing calendar is updated
• Consolidates feedback to ensure effective creative direction
• Documents notes from meetings and sends recaps to ensure all teams are aligned on action items
• Drafts creative briefs
• Proofreads and tests links
• Codes invoices for review and approval by manager/director
• 1-2+ years’ experience in marketing, either as a corporate client or in a marketing agency; travel or hospitality preferred.
• Experience with online advertising, direct mail or email marketing is preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills required for communication with team, other departments, agencies, designers and colleagues
• Proofreading skills
• Organizational skills and ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Experience with Siebel, Workfront, SmartSheets a plus, but not required.