A fashion brand in Downtown LA is looking for a Chargeback Analyst with fashion/apparel background.
You must have a solid understanding and experience in accounts receivable and chargebacks!
This is an on going temporary position with a possibility of converting to full time.
- You will work with wholesalers and retailers, and department stores
- Analyze chargebacks to resolve any issues and determine the correct process
- Take charge of the entire accounts receivable functions and ensure timely payment by the vendors
- Reconciliations, cash application, credit, work with Factoring companies
- Generate various reports for the management team
- 3-5 years of experience in chargebacks and accounts receivable
- Must have fashion/apparel/garment/textile background
- Experience working with big retailers
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Able to handle fast environment and meet deadline
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."