Chief Marketing Officer
Our client is a prestige artistry beauty brand set to launch in the US. They’ve had immense global success and will be going live in the US across eComm and retail (owned) channels effective 2018.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the US marketing plan, including brand strategy, marketing analysis, consumer marketing, and advertising. You would also be responsible for leading the PR strategy, loyalty program, and special events.
• Direct and execute an integrated marketing and communications strategy to build brand awareness and drive sales growth
• Develop marketing campaigns across all levels, including in-store activations, influencers, digital, e-commerce, promotions, and events to increase sales
• Oversee all aspects of the PR strategy, such as digital, traditional, and influencers; lead high-profile launch campaigns and partnerships
• Establish and maintain strong relationships for new opportunities to increase brand awareness and build brand equity
• Identify and establish relationships with the pro-community and direct the pro-artist loyalty program to establish brand positioning and value proposition
• Lead the development and execution of special events, such as new store openings, product launches, pop-up concepts, and holiday events
• Bachelor’s degree & MBA
• 10+ years’ proven marketing experience within beauty
• Indie beauty + start-up experience required