| || |
The primary role of the Client Account Manager is to manage the Client Account Group, which is the group that manages digital marketing clients and delegates projects to our project teams.
Our client is a data-driven digital marketing agency. Their services include Amazon Seller Central Account Management, Pay Per Click Advertising, Paid Social, and Email Marketing. You will have a key leadership role at a fast-growing and exciting company and join a fantastic team.
• Be the primary contact and client manager for up to 5 clients.
• Manage the Account Specialists, which currently includes 3 people. You also have a Project Coordinator who reports to you, whose role is to support you and your team.
• Assist in building client satisfaction and increase quality of client services, and the training and project management of Account Specialists team members.
• Assist Account Specialists with organizing and formulating updates on client projects to send to client. Respond to your team and to client emails in a timely manner.
• Delegate work via ticket queue system to Project Specialists.
• Assist Account Specialists with delivery and completion of client projects.
• Participate in client emails and calls. Assist with client relationships.
• Proficiency in completing projects start to finish, with focus on being organized.
• Track client action items, project deadlines, next steps, key performance indicators.
• Mastery of specific skills that are highly relevant to Amazon & E-commerce.
• Understanding of all technical elements of selling products on Amazon, including but not limited to csv uploads, bulk product page updates, enhanced brand content, PPC, AMS, SEO, FBA, audits, inventory management, repricing, accounting, and data analysis.
• Leverage skills to assist with building a scalable business, automate critical processes, document processes, train colleagues, and be a leader to the team.
• General Amazon Seller Central and software systems administration.
• Help with the management of client relationships.
Minimum Job Requirements
• 2 years experience managing people, 2 years experience working at a digital marketing agency, and 2 years experience in how to handle engagements with clients.
• College degree required.
• Proficient with Excel.
• Proficient with learning new technologies quickly.
• Proficient with computers, software and strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong written (email) and verbal communication skills (in person).
• Typing speed of at least 60+ wpm.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
The candidate must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• Very knowledgeable about e-commerce and digital marketing.
• Very strong client management and interpersonal social skills.
• Strong leadership qualities. Very organized and motivated
• Results-driven, highly organized, detail oriented with strong follow up.
• Comfortable with a changing, entrepreneurial culture.
• Able to learn new technologies quickly.
• Dedicated and motivated to scale up the business.
• Due date driven, constructive team member