Our client is a premier lifestyle company presenting unrivaled experiences and services to live your most luxurious life. With their high-end, modern, on-trend approach, you can effortlessly enjoy every moment in style.
As the Client Coordinator, you would oversee travel arrangements, making reservations, welcoming guests, and providing the highest-level of customer service.
• Oversee travel arrangements, including transportation and lodging and coordinating all logistics involved
• Make reservations at the most coveted restaurants and ensure location is aligned with event goals and purpose
• Welcome guests as they arrive, serve as an excellent representation of the brand, and provide the highest-level of customer service
• Coordinate thoughtful events and ongoing programs that introduce the best local service providers and arrange premium tickets to in demand shows, sporting events and concerts
• Bachelor's degree level or higher
• In-depth knowledge of the city and surrounding areas
• Positive demeanor and strong leadership skills
• Ability to multitask successfully
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong networking skills and existing contacts in hospitality markets