Client Insight Assistant Manager
Our client is an international luxury jewelry brand crafting the most exquisite high jewelry, jewelry, and timepieces. Their finest quality, intricate, and hand crafted pieces are worn by top celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and analyzing client-centric reports and highlighting trends. You would also be responsible for ensuring data collection remains consistent across the Americas and track key KPIs.
• Generate and analyze and a variety of client-centric reports; highlight short-term and mid-term trends and recommend action plans for local client strategy, product launches, events targeting, loyalty building programs, and CRM campaigns
• Create monthly client profile reports for acquisition, nationality, residence, loyalty; monitor monthly boutique dashboards
• Track key KPIs, average spend, and repeater rate; analyze the client life cycle, product purchasing, and pattern analysis
• Manage ad hoc, project-driven analysis and specific requests; oversee the Americas database accuracy; conduct in-depth cleanse of US database
• Ensure data collection consistency across the Americas; monitor capture for internal boutiques, the call center, and the e-boutique
• Confirm compliance with legal CRM regulations, including regional and boutique specifications; serve as the key contact for the legal department
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 2-5 years’ analytical and data mining experience in mature CRM industry
• Experience in jewelry industry and luxury products preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Excel; experience with SAP, Oracle, or Tableau
• Bilingual in French a plus