Our client is a well-known agency specializing in building brands across a diverse assortment of sectors. Their dynamic, innovative, and forward-thinking approach presents unparalleled results for top brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the key contact and manage communication between the client, creative, strategic, and production teams. You would also be responsible for partnering with cross-functional teams to drive concept development and implementation.
• Develop and present category analyses and market audits to provide a comprehensive perspective and support creative direction
• Identify and pursue opportunities to gather additional brand information; provide exceptional customer service and deliverables and achieve clients’ objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, such as the senior client services team to drive concept development and execution
• Serve as the key contact and direct contact liaison between the client and creative, strategic, and production teams
• Produce proposals, budgets, and reconciliations for all assigned accounts; evaluate financial performance, approved fee, and expense budget
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ related experience; agency experience a plus
• Strong background in client relationship building and team leadership