Client Services Administrator
Our client is a renowned firm presenting unparalleled financial solutions every day. Their modern, innovative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Client Services Administrator, you would be responsible for overseeing client service and account issues, such as claims, billing, beneficiary change, and policy inquiries.
• Lead client support for all service and account issues, such as claims, billing, beneficiary change, and policy inquiries
• Obtain quotes, order exams, service client accounts, monitor application status, and resolve client issues
• Manage all aspects of new business, including creating proposals, preparing policies for delivery, and communicating with the client
• Oversee open cases through completion and follow-up in partnership with the underwriting team and clients
• Maintain CRM database, schedule appointments, prepare for client meetings, and manage policy information
• Bachelor’s or associate’s degree
• 3+ years’ customer service and/or administrative experience in a highly service-oriented, fast-paced organization; financial services or insurance environment preferred
• Ability to establish ongoing relationships with clients and vendors
• Proficient with Customer Relations Software CRM and Microsoft Office Suite