Client Services Director
Our client is a well-known international consulting firm, specializing in translating retail and brands into consumer experiences. Their highly innovative, dynamic, and customized approach set them apart as a leader in the industry presenting creative solutions like no other.
In this position, you would manage client relationships and provide the highest-level customer service. You would serve as the client’s key contact and advisor and you would help develop strategic plans.
• Oversee client relationship and influence positively key relationship parameters, including financial and cultural elements; help direct the pursuit of long-term geographic and commercial growth
• Serve as the main contact for the client and provide guidance on the overall direction of the partnership; participate in key client presentations, meetings, and social events
• Direct all aspects of creative and strategic development and ensure work is completed to the highest standards; challenge briefs and outputs constantly
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including the Finance Director to improve commercial performance; recruit and maintain top talent for the client services team
• Contribute to client services’ objectives and initiatives; partner with the Executive Client Director and other Client Directors to maintain a strong and collaborative environment
• Manage third party engagements and plan resource and staffing levels; oversee the budget and ensure accurate revenue forecast
• Client or agency experience
• Track record of implementing large-scale communications and activation strategies for consumer-focused brands
• Experience designing complex strategies, leading client presentations, and developing creative solutions