Client Services Manager
Our client is a well-known international consulting firm, specializing in translating retail and brands into consumer experiences. Their highly innovative, dynamic, and customized approach set them apart as a leader in the industry presenting creative solutions like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring the client’s objectives are achieved and all projects are delivered correctly. You would also support the Client Director on key accounts and help oversee accounts.
• Assist with the strategic development and implementation of all projects and help develop the creative brief, requirements, and deliverables
• Communicate directly with clients and ensure the agency perspective is clearly presented; understand client feedback and translate via contact reports
• Establish and maintain strong strategic and business relationships to identify new opportunities and organically grow business from existing clients
• Prepare cost proposals, including defining the scope of work, preparing fees, budgets, and timelines; ensure POs are received, manage debtors and creditors, monthly invoices, and revenue forecasting
• Manage client expectations, resolve any issues immediately, and proactively prevent any foreseen issues
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and understand the client’s business and how key trends shape the market
• 3+ years’ client side experience in the design or creative industry
• Telecommunications or retail experience
• Experience in 3D/environmental design process, managing branding and design projects, and retaining client relationships