Client Services/Marketing Coordinator
Our Client, a leading Real Estate company in Century City are looking to hire a Client Services/Marketing Coordinator (hybrid role w/Admin and Marketing).
The Client Services/Marketing Coordinator will provide general administrative support to an office or group of sales professionals. Responsible for preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials. Coordinates the distribution of internal and external marketing information.
This is a contract to hire based opportunity, however is open to hiring direct hire for the right person!
Below is the Job Overview:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gathers supporting documentation to complete voucher forms and process Brokers' commission payments while abiding by company accounting policies as well as local and national laws.
• Maintains company brand, product, office and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
• Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
• Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Coordinates complex on/offsite meetings and conferences. May schedule appointments, keep calendars and arrange travel itineraries and meeting room reservations.
• Updates and maintains various information databases. Generates standard and ad hoc reports as required and assist with website updates (as needed).
• May coordinate advertising schedules and placement with local centralized marketing group.
• Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
• 3 years’ experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
• 2 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry preferred.
• Adobe InDesign experience preferred.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."