Leading Action Sports brand is currently looking for a CLM Analyst to assist their team!
The CLM Analyst is responsible for providing analysis of transactional and consumer data to support marketing and business decisions. The CLM Analyst will provide understanding of consumer behavior, recommend action plans and analyze results. This role will require effective interaction and coordination with many functional groups and internal customers.
• Analysis of customer data, including cross-tabulations and statistical analysis, providing insights in purchasing patterns, developing hypotheses about trends and translating results into recommendations.
• Perform transactional and/or consumer basket analysis.
• Perform analyses related to CRM and store testing, such as evaluation of direct mail campaigns.
• Perform independent data mining and database research to identify consumer opportunities.
• Develop standard reporting tools, such as score cards, for business partners.
• Collaborate with functional partners, ensuring the right business questions are being answered.
• Collaborate with Corporate consumer analytics group.