Co-Op Advertising Assistant
Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with Co-Op initiatives and advertising plans and supporting the Co-Op advertising team with all activities.
• Oversee Co-Op initiatives and advertising plans, ensure seamless execution, and support the Co-Op advertising team with all activities
• Ensure plans are aligned with the company’s brand guidelines and confirm deliverables are completed on-time
• Manage the co-branding web plaque program and the Co-op digital program, send mailings, track plans, and coordinate events
• Serve as the key liaison between teams, review and approve media and sponsorship proposals, and track spend and claims
• Oversee materials for media placements in print, OOH and TV and partner with the art department to ensure creative accuracy
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven administrative experience or recent graduate with strong internship experience
• Strong communication, organizational, and budget management skills