Commercial Partnerships Assistant
Our client, a well-known entertainment company, is looking for a Commercial Partnerships Assistant. The role will support the Sales team (Account Manager & Commercial Partnerships Planner) in helping provide the best customer service to our partners.
• Coordinate insertion orders ensuring they are correct before booking, correct after booking, and communicating status to external parties.
• Track all booked revenue and ensuring reconciliation each week so what was ordered is being consumed correctly.
• Troubleshoot pre-emptions or inventory issues with the guidance of the Commercial Partnerships Planner.
• Assist with finance and research related requests.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS/ DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS:
• Minimum 1 year previous work experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated team player.
• Great verbal, written communication & interpersonal skills.
• Close attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Strong analytic and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer are needed.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish.
• This position is based in Miami.
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.