Our client is a renowned home furnishing brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing communications and education in the brand’s galleries, outlets, customer service centers, and home delivery centers. You would also be responsible for establishing relationships, building clientele and increasing customer loyalty.
• Manage communications and education in the brand’s galleries, outlets, customer service centers, and home delivery centers
• Identify opportunities, serve as the key expert for end-to-end customer experience, and create selling and service tools and materials to support positive customer interactions
• Establish comprehensive policies and procedures for new customer experience and business development directives
• Direct field engagement for membership, credit card, and residential trade programs and ensure understanding of customer insight data intelligence
• Lead the development of custom reporting and dashboards and identify further KPIs to help drive the business
• 5+ years’ communications, operations, marketing, or journalism experience
• 3+ years’ luxury retail leadership experience
• Proficient with Mac Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications, and Adobe
Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience with online forms, surveys, blogs, and email marketing experience a plus