Communications and Content Manager
We are partnering with our client on a 4 month Communications and Content Management opportunity. Take a read through the job and let us know if this is something you're qualified and interested in:
Responsible for developing and disseminating communications content and strategy in support of sales growth and retention objectives. This role will collaborate with functional areas of the organization to create and curate engaging, audience-driven sales content and deliver strategic communications for target external and internal audiences. The position works closely with project managers, content contributors and technical support in creating and maintaining communication delivery channels to help achieve organizational goals.
Competencies and Knowledge:
* Strong digital and technical skills:
Required: CMS and email marketing platform experience; comprehensive use of Microsoft Office products
Strongly Preferred: SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Liferay; web content creation experience; layout and design experience; email analytics experience
* Project management skills, with ability to organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines.
* Excellent editing, proofreading, research and organizational skills required; experience writing in a variety of voices preferred, including persuasive, informative and personal.
* Ability to coordinate activities with all levels of staff and external agencies through clear, concise and compelling verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with competing priorities.
* Ability to maintain grace and good humor under pressure.
* Demonstrated analytical ability to identify problems, develop solutions and implement a chosen course of action.
* Knowledge of health insurance preferred, including sales processes and terminology.
* At least 4-6 years of professional web development and email marketing experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
*Experience in supporting training and development teams to update documentation in a shared folder environment
General Functions and Outcomes
* Develop, manage and disseminate sales communications content, strategy and metrics
* Collect content from subject matter experts (SMEs) and edit for consistency and overall email message. Build and send emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SMC); analyze and share campaign results.
* Strong technical troubleshooting skills. Ability to identify problems and find solutions and work arounds quickly.
* Apply basic HTMLs skills to production work in SMC and Liferay.
* Pull and manage email lists from various sources including Salesforce reports.
* Partner with SMEs to explain products and organization updates to producers in easy-to-understand manner.
* Ensure that online and email content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
*Evolve training content and deliverables based on core communication campaigns
*Update Shared folder sites with tools and information resulting from communication campaigns
Expectations of All Contingent Workforce
* Conducts business with high regard for corporate values and in compliance with its Code of Business Conduct.
* Maintains high regard for member and Medicare beneficiary privacy and complies with Corporate Privacy and information security policies.
* Contributes to the achievement of our Corporate Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
* Responsible for quality and continuous improvement within the job scope. Contributes to and supports the company's quality initiatives.