Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions to drive businesses’ success. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Communications Designer, you would create engaging digital and print assets, such as direct mail letters, customer emails, conference brochures, Facebook ads, and social media cards.
• Work closely with individual members of the revenue team, including product marketing, performance marketing, business development
• Develop strategy and concepts for a project’s design, then be able to create and fully execute the marketing assets
• Design marketing assets, including landing pages, lifecycle customer emails, conference brochures, online banner ads, icons, social media cards, and illustrations
• Partner with members of the team to develop a consistent brand experience across all brand assets while continually pushing creative standards forward
• Bachelor’s degree in fine art design, marketing or a related discipline
• At least 1-2 years of design experience in both the digital and print media
• Background designing marketing emails
• Creative, strategic and thoughtful thinker with attention to detail
• Strong sense of layout, typography and hierarchy
• Experience with grids, balance, and whitespace
• Extensive experience with Sketch and the Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop