Digital Marketing Jobs
Communications Designer - Freelance
Our client, a global entertainment brand is looking for a freelance Communications Designer. This is an onsite position for about a month, with potential to extend.
This position sits within the Internal Communications team responsible for content management and strategy, day-to-day design, and web production for business critical communications tools including the employee intranet, business websites, digital campus signage, email communications, meeting slides, and more. 5-7 years experience in Graphic Design / New Media Design
The Communications Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and producing the design of various internal communications initiatives.
Additionally the Communications Designer will provide design and day-to-day graphic production for a large internal digital signage system responsible for communicating corporate messaging to thousands of employees.
• Create original branding and identity for internal departments and programs, in addition to designing and producing spreads for print publications, in partnership with an Art Director and editorial team.
• Conceptualize design for new corporate initiatives, training programs and events.
• Produce print signage in the forms of posters, flyers, banners, booklets, etc.
• Produce signage for presentations and internal digital signage system.
• Clean up and retouch photographs
• Expert level understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign CS6.
• Intermediate understanding of HTML (Advanced HTML or CSS a plus) • Strong understanding/knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout and other design principles/fundamentals.
• Ability to work independently, own projects from start to finish with a desire to constantly improve product and process.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time while managing time effectively and meeting deadlines.
• Strong communication, collaboration and negotiation skills, customer service mentality and sense of ownership and urgency.
• Desire to constantly learn, grow and develop both technical and business skill set.
• Online portfolio that demonstrates excellence in design and strong skills in motion graphics and photography.
• Proficiency on MAC and Windows operating systems, solid understanding of basic office applications.
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."