Our leading firm in San Francisco is hiring for a contract Communications Manager to join their Employee Engagement.
The Communications Manager must be a talented writer and communicator to help drive awareness and engage employees around the globe.
The Communications Manager must have experience writing and editing inspirational content, be able to learn to and infuse the company's voice and tone, and easily adapt to both a fast pace and fast-changing priorities.
• Partner with key stakeholders and other departments as needed to understand initiatives, strategize communications solutions, and execute flawlessly and consistently
• Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning, and influence partners and stakeholders to ensure communications are compelling and aligned with tone and strategic intent
• Write original, engaging content across multiple channels (blog, social, email, etc.) that informs, educates, and inspires employees around the globe
• Work collaboratively with communications managers as well as graphic and web designers to concept, execute, and deploy content
• Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse group of partners and stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline. Experience in a high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environment a plus
• Experience blogging for business
• Brilliant communicator and highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas
• Strategic thinker with proven ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority
• Able to quickly and easily capture and distill a large amount of information into digestible, compelling content. Experience interviewing a plus.
• Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with the ability to quickly grasp information and successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize on the fly
• Superior grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proactive, results-oriented, fast, and fun!