Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge marketing solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, innovative, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Communications Manager, you would be responsible for directing the development of the company’s brand voice, style guide, and editorial best practices. You would also be responsible for creating copy across various collateral, including editorials, press releases, speeches, reports, white papers, and blog posts.
• Lead the development of the company’s brand voice, style guide, and editorial best practices and edit content to ensure consistency in voice and quality
• Compose copy across various collateral, including editorials, press releases, speeches, reports, white papers, and blog posts
• Lead the management and engagement of the company’s earned and owned media accounts and implement process for sourcing content across the company
• Maintain a cross-functional editorial calendar and oversee studio resources to develop visual content, including hero images and infographics
• Identify opportunities to grow the company’s presence across relevant conversations, groups, and forums and drive community through active dialogue and engagement
• Oversee campaign performance, provide key insights on content pieces, social posts, campaigns, and community engagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ marketing copywriting experience, preferably in-house at an early- or mid-stage startup
• Background growing a company’s social media presence
• Proven ability to develop content that drives engagement
• Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing