Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
As the Communications Manager, you would be responsible for partnering with HR and project teams around the communication model for engaging employees, managing the change internally and driving content for the town halls, meetings associated with these changes.
• Partner with HR and project teams around the communication model for engaging employees and managing the change internally and driving content for the town halls
• Research, compose, edit, and publish content aligned with the company’s guidelines and assist with implementing communication strategies from senior leadership
• Lead the creation of various visual assets and create and edit presentations and implement high-level communications plans
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• 5+ years’ corporate communications experience and writing communications content
• Experience at the corporate, or strategic level working with VP, and Senior Level executives.
• Background creating engaging PPT decks and understanding of the functionalities of all the capabilities of PPT
• Ability to build executive level relationships
• Event management experience a plus