Community and Events Manager
Our client is a top fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating content to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion. You would also be responsible for engaging in daily and ongoing conversations with followers in a social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice.
• Manage, develop, and implement social media and communication campaigns aligned with the company’s marketing strategies
• Create innovative content to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion assist with copywriting across all channels
• Oversee all social platforms and engage with consumers and influencers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
• Engage in daily and ongoing conversations with followers in a social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice and escalate issues as necessary
• Assist with all aspects of the influencer outreach program, including identifying opportunities, reaching out, and gifting a targeted set of influencers monthly
• Remain current of emerging social trends, share information with internal teams, and assist with the monthly social media calendar
• Bachelor’s degree
• Community management experience