Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Community Coordinator, you would be responsible for directing the brand’s community management strategy across social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest.
• Lead the brand’s holistic community management strategy across all relevant social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest
• Develop and implement daily, organic content aligned with marketing activities and co-lead social strategy development with the head of marketing and social agency
• Create support and project management materials for any launch campaigns, such as new products, promotions, and contests
• Provide support to develop and foster alignment and integration on social media marketing practices, including sponsorships, brand strategies, events, and corporate communications
• Manage influencer research for product launches, events and other activities that can benefit from additional online engagement and support from social influencers
• Oversee influencer relations, including mailings, lunches, and events and support ongoing relationships with these influencers
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ social media experience for a consumer brand, preferably a beauty, lifestyle, wellness, or luxury brand
• Strong understanding of social media strategy across a variety of industries
• Understanding of social media channels and management reporting tools, such as Facebook Analytics, Hootsuite, and Google Analytics