Do you have a passion for entertainment and gaming? Are you passionate about social and digital branding?
Then we have the role for you!
Our client, a leading name in the CPG space, is looking to hire an Account Manager/ Community Manager to lead their team!
They need someone motivated, someone who has a passion for engaging within the community, and someone that can lead digital/ social strategy for one of their brands.
This position requires someone that is customer-oriented to act as a liaison between teams by providing product support to customers regarding order status, product availability/description, and resolve any emerging questions or problems that they might face. You will be responsible for handling merchandise order calls, emails, and chats requiring verbal and written communications.
- Influence and guide Global Teams in the development of international social, digital, content and experiential marketing activations
- Spearhead development of Brand and fan community engagement plan with the main goals of strengthening and expanding our community
- Develop and execute the Community and Social Media Strategy for an exciting new brand
- Create written, visual, and live CMS content to enrich our players and strengthen our community
- Manage communication and content strategy calendar to drive engagement, conversion, and retention. News, Events, tournaments, competitions, quizzes, voting…
- Coordinate international communication and campaigns
- Reach Engagement and Community KPIs through analytics improvement and updates
- Assist in developing in-product messaging and editorial as well as provide direction on guest experience
- Define, manage, and maintain the editorial voice of the product and community to ensure consistency of communication and experience
- Defines, writes, creates, and posts community content for community App and Web platform and social media channels including editorial, art, and videos
- Manage the localization coordination of text for events and updates
- Understand all Social Channels ( Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and the strategies needed for each
- Manage content and communications for various social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitch, and YouTube
- Liaise with internal Spin Masters partners to define, develop and deliver synergy and brand messages and content
- Coordinate with PR and marketing teams to maintain consistent messaging
- Own the communication with our game community
- Communicate upcoming features and updates
- Deliver important feedback from the community feedback to the QA and product teams
- 3+ years’ experience with gaming & creation of competitions, campaigns, and community management
- Social Listening experience and understanding of analytics programs
- Familiarity and passion for the toys, games and the animated series spaces
- Social media savvy.
- Ability to execute complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to consider and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions and support suggestions
- Experience in creating fun and engaging campaigns in App or web game products ideal.
Send your resume today!