Our client is a well known beauty brand, offering beautiful cosmetics and nail polishes. Their fun, on trend, and feminine approach presents the most beautiful products to effortlessly complete any beauty look.
In this highly visible position, you would direct and create communications strategies and plan events to foster relationships and build brand visibility. You would also be responsible for managing prospective clients and retaining strong relations with current customers.
• Develop social media and communication plans and content aligning with marketing objectives
• Coordinate events to build the community and increase brand awareness
• Collaborate with marketing, PR, and communications teams to ensure brand consistency; work with the development and sales teams to stay informed of new products and features
• Establish and maintain relationships with existing clients, prospective customers, industry professionals, and journalists
• Reply to comments and customer inquiries; monitor and report online review feedback
• Remain current on new and upcoming digital technology trends
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Minimum 3 years community manager experience
• Beauty experience, preferably at a leading beauty brand or a fashion forward pop-culture related brand
• Experience implementing community initiatives; demonstrated ability to identify and track community metrics, social media management, and website traffic and online customer engagement metrics