Our client is a renowned beauty brand specializing in skincare, make up, and fragrance products. Their luxurious, feminine, and innovative approach presents the most beautiful must-haves to complete any beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing social media content planning, content creation, and community management. You would be responsible for driving consumer relationships online and implementing new methods to engage the brand’s social communities.
• Oversee all social platforms and engage with consumers and influencers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
• Compose copy for various social posts across all channels and work with copywriting and communications departments
• Monitor social media platforms for any issues or crises; collaborate with the online customer service team to handle sensitive customer care inquiries on social
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as editorial, PR, online, creative, marketing, legal for content and key social product launch initiatives
• Compile consumer feedback, including complaints and reviews on new formulas, to the Social Media Manager and brand management
• Remain current of emerging social trends, share information with internal teams, and assist with the monthly social media calendar
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ social media experience with involvement in community management
• Beauty/fashion/entertainment experience