Director of Global Product Development (Haircare is required)
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the new product development process for assigned products. You would also be responsible for establishing project timelines and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage the new product development process for assigned products, including concept development and execution and ensure on-time execution, quantity, and KPI’s targets are achieved
• Oversee the quality interface between all business functions and improve all aspects of the development process for each brand
• Establish project timeline, coordinate meetings, track progress and milestones, and follow-up with team members as necessary
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, supply chain planning, purchasing, strategic sourcing, quality assurance, marketing, project management, and regulatory
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-8 years’ hair product development experience is required
• Hair product development experience