Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will work directly with the Director of Compensation & Payroll in all compensation analysis including job documentation, analysis, market pricing, and wage and hour laws.
• Responsible for job evaluations using the Korn Ferry Hay Method and maintenance of job descriptions
• Determines appropriate exemption assignment and pay according to the FLSA regulations
• Responsible for set up and maintenance of data within PeopleSoft and working with other team members to ensure data is processed correctly
• Participates in the development and implementation of salary administration policies and guidelines
• Assist with the set up and execution of annual pay programs administered through PeopleSoft from kick-off to payout
• Prepares reports and extensive analysis of compensation data on a monthly basis along with ad hoc requests
• Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience in lieu of degree
• Five or more years of experience
• Excellent MS office Skills, Advanced level Excel Skills required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent customer service skills
• Creative problem solver and self starter
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive information