Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest skincare and cosmetic must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for analyzing the salary data and leading the planning and reporting of the annual compensation programs.
• Evaluate salary data, generate comprehensive reports of analysis, identify key findings, and provide recommendations
• Lead the planning, coordination, facilitation, administration, and reporting of the annual compensation programs
• Oversee the annual salary surveys and provide analysis and recommendations for any job match changes
• Ensure the UltiPro system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect submitted changes to salary structures and bonus programs
• Analyze current policies, guidelines, and procedures for the compensation team and present recommendations
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Understanding of compensation in the areas of merit pay programs, incentive and bonus plans, job evaluation, and salary survey use and methodology
• Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytic skills