Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing various compensation projects and ensuring competitive compensation. You would also be responsible for leading the annual compensation planning process and evaluating jobs.
• Develop and implement various compensation projects and ensure competitive compensation in partnership with the Director of Compensation in
• Execute the annual compensation planning process, including merit, bonus, and long-term incentives for supported groups
• Support the company through job evaluation activities across multiple functions, including marketing and finance
• Administer equity plan for executives, prepare materials for Compensation Committee meetings, and work with external vendors
• Evaluate jobs for exemption status, internal equity, and external competitiveness against salary survey data
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-8 years’ experience
• Compensation expertise in merit pay programs, incentive and bonus plans, job evaluation, stock program administration, and salary survey use and methodology
• Certified Compensation Profession (CCP) preferred