Development Tech Jobs
Consumer Insight Analyst
Support the analytics teams by improving data collection, accessibility, visualization and analytics across Microsoft programs (Excel, Power BI). Collecting data on our operations, farm services, and some supply chain partners, your work will be critical for our cooperative to meet our ambitious Stewardship goals. You will interview data owners and users from multiple teams, identify ways streamline data input and output, increase data timeliness and accessibility, identify and reduce errors, and maintain security. You will improve data visualization through automated reports and dashboards on Power BI or other technology platforms. You’ll train relevant staff on improved data processes, including empowering staff to easily access, analyze and create new data visualizations or dashboards. You’ll share best practices for data handing and reporting.
- Experience improving data collection, analytics and visualization for businesses on a short timeline.
- Strong interpersonal skills including patience and professional communication.
- Experience with requirements-gathering and interviewing data users.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite applications, advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Sharepoint, and One Drive.
- Advanced SQL, or other database knowledge a plus.
- Ability to quickly pick up new programming languages, technologies, and frameworks.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially methodical when transferring data to new platforms or formats.
- Excellent organization, communication, writing, presentation, and project management skills
- Reliable, dependable and confidential with data.
- Meets deadlines and follows through on commitments
- Resourceful and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Experience or interest with corporate social responsibility / sustainability programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas
- 5 years professional experience