Consumer Insights Consultant
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing consumer insights and data analytics and leading data analytics across internal and external data sources.
• Establish key priorities and activities to support primary and secondary research and analytics objectives
• Manage day-to-day consumer insights and data analytics and provide input on global design implementation and analysis approach
• Direct data analytics across internal and external data sources, oversee global suppliers, and escalate complex issues to supervisor
• Lead project management and operations across a variety of global research methodologies and suppliers
• Build the brand’s insights and data toolkit, recommend best practices, and remain current of emerging trends
• 5+ years’ experience
• 1+ years’ social/ digital analytics experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Synthesio, Social Bakers, Prescriptive Insights, and Google Analytics