Contact Center Lead
Our Global Activewear client is looking to add a few Contact Center Leads to their growing team.
As a Contact Center Lead for Consumer Services you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners to analyze and help resolve escalated or complex consumer related issues with the end goal being a win-win resolution. You will respond efficiently, accurately, and professionally to a variety of consumer transactions/inquiries through verbal (telephone), written, and electronic communication, acting as a consumer advocate while protecting and promoting integrity and sound business practices. This role calls for a tactful approach, and requires the ability to perform well within a team environment with a strong customer service orientation. As part of an experienced team, you will also be a main floor resource and a primary supervisor call handling resource for consumer contacts. You will be asked to communicate effectively, apply judgment, decision making, and knowledge of job and business to teammates and other internal contacts. You will be looked to as an expert resource in training/coaching on all systems. You will share best practices and serve as a mentor to team members to support training and development of individuals. You will be expected to continuously seek to reduce the overall turn time for issue resolution to ensure a premium experience for consumers, and will assist in providing employee performance feedback/response call coaching to team and management. You'll become trained in other areas of the department and provide cross-functional support as required. You'll be responsible for proper utilization of phone and computer systems and following established department policy and procedures.
In this role, you'll act as a liaison between business unit/brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team, and will proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service. You will be responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution. In addition, you'll partner with management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and IT to continually seek business process improvements through the use of technology, new procedures and criteria review to communicate, recommend, and implement solutions. Finally, you'll complete special projects as needed.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
• 2 years' related work experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role
• Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues.
• Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired
• Strong problem solving/resolution skills.
• Superior decision making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment.
• Effective oral communication skills and extensive written communication skills.
• Experience with Right Now web tool a plus.
• Retail and/or e-commerce experience preferred.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge, we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest products and apparel.