Development Tech Jobs
Contact Center Representative
Title: Contact Center Representative
Location: Altavista, VA
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $$ DOE
The main function of the Contact Center Representative is to respond to Contact Center inquiries by personalizing and relaying accurate information to members.
- Facilitate the member’s experience with the company and advance the member’s understanding of our product offerings
- Perform research and resolve a variety of member transactions.
- Provide technical, procedural, and operational guidance on client service issues.
- Deliver personalized service and respond to a variety of product questions.
- Provide clear and concise communication of product information, policies, and procedures by using a variety of computer and telecommunications technologies/software/systems.
- Problem solve, perform initial research, and follow-up with individual client related issues as needed.
- Monitor status of requested / assigned work, prepare customized correspondence as necessary, and make outbound calls as requested
- Associate degree preferred
- Prior experience in a call center customer support role
- 0-2 years experience in telephonic customer service
- Experience working on semi-routine assignments
- Works within defined procedures yet is able to deviate from normal routine
- .Applies acquired job skills and working knowledge of company policies
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.