Contemporary Assistant Manager
Our client is awell known fashion brand offering on trend women’s, men’s, and kids apparel,accessories, bags, shoes, and swimwear. Their fast paced, dynamic, and highenergy company makes fashion forward merchandise accessible to stylishindividuals across the globe.
In this role,you would be key to developing creative and inspiring visual displays,merchandising strategies, and presentations. You would also be responsible forsupporting the goals and business objectives of each season and/or productlaunch.
• Overseethe visual merchandising process for the store
• Develop innovative and compellingpresentations that drive business initiatives and objectives
• Collaborate with external vendors on allfixture updates, including assortments, planograms, rendering prototypes, andinstructions for each update
• Manage cross functional collaboration with merchandising,production, operations and visual operations teams
• Prioritize workload and determine additionalefficiencies within the department
• 2+ years of retail store level/wholesale visual experience
• Advance with MicrosoftOffice and proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially In-Design,Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Possess strong organization, time management, and communication skills