Contemporary General Manager: SoHo
| || |
Our client is a chic and luxurious women's apparel company that is dedicated to creating the perfect style and fit for every occasion. With a deep heritage in impeccable design and taste – they have mastered the trends throughout the years while always capturing an effortless and classic look. Their company culture is rooted in deep values of integrity, prestige, and true craftsmanship as they remain at the top of the fashion industry.
In this role you will be responsible for driving sales through building and maintaining relationships with the clients, as well as introducing new customers to the brand.
- Assist in optimizing sales results of the shop, achieving monthly sales plan set by headquarters
- Welcome and assist all clients while demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Generate sales by giving personalized and appropriate sales advice
- Familiarization of product features and benefits and effectively communicating these during the selling process
- Stress the importance of customer relationships with sales team
- Identify prospective customers, build a personal customer base and ensure a steady flow of appointments
- Must have 3+ years experience in retail in the luxury sector
- Have knowledge of tailored menswear and be able to deliver advice on the range of products
- Have a passion for customer service and team management
- Have a clear understanding of the current trends in the market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite