Our client is a leading digital company, offering an endless selection of audio books, magazine articles, and newspaper. Creativity flourishes in their loft-space environment, where they bring dynamic stories to life anytime, anywhere while you are on the go.
In this position, you would be responsible for providing support for the launch of a new, high-profile, customer-facing initiative. You would also be responsible for developing comprehensive and consistent content and features for customers.
• Provide support for the launch of a new, high-profile, customer-facing initiative; develop comprehensive and consistent content and features for customers
• Communicate with internal stakeholders on project status, highlighting quantitative and qualitative feedback to support output
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, such as content discovery, development, and customer experience to successfully deliver key milestones
• Manage, analyze, plan, execute, and monitor all phases of assigned projects; identify and implement strategies to enhance procedure as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, media, or any related field
• 3+ years’ project or content management experience
• Passionate about literature, specifically Romance fiction