6 month contract to start
Our large eCommerce client is seeking a Content Associate who will handle XML (Extensible Markup Language) coding to deliver information about what sellers need to do to be successful on the website. You will collaborate with fellow writers and editors to produce multi-language content to best serve sellers.
• Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, or other technical field, or comparable job experience
• Need to have excellent English grammar, writing and syntax writing skills
• A minimum of 1 year in a technical writing or information developer role
• Ability to execute projects, with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Experience with HTML, XML, content management systems, and document tagging
• Dedication to team success while working independently on multiple projects
• Experience with DITA XML and taxonomies
• Experience with content creation for translation and localization into other languages
• Experience working in an agile (preferably SCRUM) content development environment
• Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.