Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a top creative agency in Portland focusing on brand strategy, retail, design, and graphic design within the local market. This agency is forward thinking and looking for a Content Project Coordinator. that shares this passion for the project and the creative industry.
The Content Project Coordinator is a expert in video, audio, print and digital content management– for broadcast, web and retail experiences. They are responsible for helping execute the brands projects from concept to completion.
The Content Project Coordinator earns and maintains the team’s trust by keeping a close eye on project objectives, and collaborating with project managers, account executives, client contacts, creative teams, and partners to ensure success. This role works with a team of producers and creatives, and owns the end-to-end video content management process from strategy and conceptual, development, and production, to delivery, deployment, pre/post quality assurance and validation, and ongoing maintenance. This includes a basic understanding of digital and print specs, file formats, A/V broadcast variables and clear communication with hardware/deployment teams to ensure accurate delivery, test, and playback as well as print.
- Responsible for managing various types of video and print content in a web-based content management system to support world-class events and experiences.
- Manage the coordination of project schedules, deadlines, and asset management for various projects.
- Manage a wide variety of project assets; organizing, cataloging and tracking of video, print, and digital assets.
- Manage project data in project management system by ensuring all data is current, properly updated and accurate.
- Supports account executives, project managers, and creative services in managing a number of clients/projects that vary in size, type and complexity
- Strict management of internal and external resources is critical to success in this role, as is the ability to research, plan, and execute projects to high quality standards. This involves determining the best way to track and report progress and performance both internally and to the client.
- Works closely across departments, ensuring clients’ success while also championing the agency at all levels.
- Planning and managing large-scale digital deployments.
The Content Project Coordinator role requires:
- 2+ years experience as a video, print or interactive project coordinator with a creative or digital/interactive agency.
- Experience in retail and experience design preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience supporting a variety of creative projects that may include video, audio, digital, 3D, AR/VR, web/mobile application development; stock or custom music, photography, print and video assets.
- Ability to communicate with clients around project status, deadlines, and updates.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) is required.
- Ability to learn/manage information - sharing platforms and conference software (i.e.: WebEX, Basecamp, Dropbox, SmartSheet) as needed.
- Proven experience managing complex projects with multiple deliverables and tight timelines.