Our client, a global active wear brand, is looking for a Content Creator for their Digital Loss Prevention Team. As Content Creator for the North America Digital Loss Prevention Team, you’ll partner with leaders and subject matter experts to deliver and manage content that informs stakeholders and drives decisions.
In this role, you will be working with leaders to design, develop and publish presentations and informative documentation that aligns with the department’s business priorities and regular cadence of updates.
You will work closely with our data team to provide actionable storytelling that educates and informs the audience.
• Own and evolve the Digital Loss Prevention content and knowledge management strategy
• Lead the work to publish and manage content across an internal digital ecosystem
• Manage delivery of insights to subject matter experts and/or content creators
• Orchestrate and maintain a cadence of content audits to drive accuracy and effectiveness
• Represent the Global Content Team in partnering with HR leadership to drive content quality
• Partner cross functionally to deliver value to employees and the business
• 2 or 4 year degree (preferred but not required) or 3+ years with digital content creation in a corporate environment.
• Demonstrated progressive experience within corporate content management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple objectives and deadlines.
• Direct experience with Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and Excel. Tableau experience a plus.
• Direct experience utilizing data and analytics to tell stories.
• Proven communication, collaboration, and relationship skills in highly matrixed environments
.COM retail experience preferred.