Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role you would work partner with to Marketing teams to successfully integrate new product support materials onto existing platforms. You would bring innovative implementation to product documentation in order to develop traceable metrics to quantify the success of our execution and drive adjustments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop of metrics that quantify successful execution and drive adjustments
- Produce, update, and maintain high quality, employee-facing materials and online training support aids for key business processes
- Leverage feedback data to analyze existing content to identify improvement opportunities which will contribute to improving the user experience
- Analyze, revise, and refine existing knowledge base content in alignment with user feedback data and eCommerce strategic goals
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years' experience in related field
- Strong visual design, storyboarding, and audio/video scripting skills
- Proven proficiency with Confluence, HelpDocs, and Adobe Experience Manager is helpful