Development Tech Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
Content Editor Responsibilities:
• Maintain content quality and uphold (and contribute to) editorial standards in accordance with style guides, glossaries and local HR contributions
• Write, edit and load content. Work with subject matter experts to develop and update content, articulating key messages in a way users will understand.
• Understand content structure and style for the web
• Work closely with the localization team for translated content
Content Editor Qualifications:
• 5 years of experience in online content production, editing, or communications
• Able to write clear, direct and compelling copy
• Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to build strong relationships with partners
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
• Proven experience with Content/Web Management Systems required
• Experience with HR and global projects preferred