Content Evaluation Specialist
Our client is an iconic e-commerce retailer offering a diverse selection of products, including top brands for home, fashion, entertainment. Their innovative, highly strategic, and forward-thinking approach makes it effortless to discover the latest must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for conducting visual reviews of print book files based on specifications and training.
• Conduct visual reviews of print book files based on specifications and training and make decisions about tasks based on provided guidelines in the standard operating procedures
• Review and compare each task against specifications outlined in SOPs, follow general workflow guidelines, and meet targets and timelines
• Work with cross-functional partners and communicate questions to Quality Assurance Specialists and Quality Assurance Leads
• Record data based on daily work using Excel, meet deadlines, troubleshoot issues, and provide visual decisions
• Quality assurance experience
• Publishing industry experience preferred
• Strong organizational and communication skills