Content Journey Account Manager
Our client is a well-known marketing agency specializing in building customer relationships and creating revolutionary marketing campaigns. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unparalleled solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the strategic planning process based on customer insights. You would also be responsible for developing campaigns and ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time.
• Manage the strategic planning process based on customer insights to enhance and improve content utilization
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including global marketing to develop the content journey plan and channel mix identification
• Develop campaigns, create the story line, lead content pack production and status tracking, and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time
• Evaluate content utilization by target markets, deliver reports on content repurposing, and monitor new model and identify benefits
• Bachelor's degree
• Project management experience
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
• Pharmaceutical experience a plus