Our client is a renowned company creating cutting-edge software solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents revolutionary solutions across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing integrated marketing content for blogs, eBooks, and infographics. You would also be responsible for managing relationships with third party vendors and working with cross-functional teams.
• Develop and implement integrated marketing content for blogs, eBooks, infographics, research reports, and surveys
• Compose and edit various communications, including email, promotional copy, digital strategy, and campaign briefing documents
• Implement persona based content aligned with the buyer’s journey and support online programs, webinars, nurtures, and events to the target audience and customer buying cycle stage
• Maintain brand voice and tone in all content; edit copy to ensure correct grammar and style; uphold style guidelines of all brands and retail partners
• Manage strong relationships with third party vendors and internal stakeholders for content support
• 3+ years’ content experience, preferably in technology or as an independent author/copywriter
• Strong understanding of demand generation and content delivery
• Experience managing programs across cross-functional teams