Our client is a well-known marketing agency specializing in building customer relationships and creating revolutionary marketing campaigns. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unparalleled solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing highly strategic content marketing plans to drive increased reach and conversion. You would also be responsible for content development and execution across multiple channels, including web, blogs, social media, email, video, and print.
• Develop highly strategic content marketing plans to drive increased reach and conversion to drive growth
• Manage the content editorial calendar and ensure on-time content distribution and coordination with internal and external partners
• Perform content audits to evaluate existing content and assets for quality, consistency, and impact to determine to build, edit, or remove content
• Create on-brand content that’s consistent across all platforms and follow the brand’s style, quality, and tone
• Optimize SEM/SEO to increase prospective students and conversion through higher click-to-lead rates, improved SEO rankings, and increased engagement
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Proven content management experience