Content Manager (French Canadian)
3-month contract, good opportunity to extend
Our popular coffee client is hiring a Content Manager for their Entertainment Content Team. This individual will identify, research and execute business opportunities consistent with entertainment strategic plans for French Canadian content.
- Day-to-day translation, reconciliation and publishing of internal operations content to a customized SharePoint application
- Will conduct a content inventory and audit of existing retail operations content for French speakers, and map current state to a content strategy/content management program that is under development.
They are looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in:
- Strategic planning and execution
- Leading or assisting in development of content proposals and production from conception
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners
- Experience in creating and contributing to marketing strategies
- Leading and facilitating cross functional or organizational groups
- Fluent in written French
- Experienced in SharePoint publishing/administration
- Strong written communication skills, naturally.
- Must be able to navigate the fringe of ambiguity
- Must be able to roll with the ebbs and flows
- Must be a self-starter, able to work autonomously
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.