Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering the latest must-have beauty tools for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, on-trend, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to achieve the most flawless beauty looks.
As the Content Manager, you would be responsible for elevating and growing the brands visually and identifying and executing against each brand’s unique identity.
• Elevate and grow the brands visually, identifying and executing against each brand’s unique identity and develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals
• Develop contemporary, innovative ideas that will allow each brand to stand out within crowded marketplace
• Own and manage all creative assets from concept to finish, including brand campaigns, digital and print advertising, brand catalogs, e-comm and social media assets ensuring they are delivered on-time
• Manage brand copy for web, packaging and print and oversee writing, editing and proofreading content for digital and print materials, assets, and campaigns
• Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout for digital and print materials
• Create engaging content for digital and social channels and ensure brand consistency in all creative output
• Develop content for brand e-comm sites and work with digital agency to optimize content according to SEO
• 3-5 years’ creative direction, content production and project management experience
• Background in beauty, wellness, and/or fashion
• Experience in copy writing
• Proven track record managing schedules and workflow across multiple channels, creative ideation/planning, production planning, budget management, and overall team output planning
• Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices
• Creativity and the ability to develop original content
• Experience shooting and editing image, video or graphic content a plus