Title: Content Manager
Location: Philadelphia Pa
Start: ASAP- Ideally 12/10
Our Client is in the content layout/population phase of a complete website overhaul, with the first round of content (high level) launching in mid-December 2018. This phase entails following an established sitemap and template design to lay out new pages, and referencing approved manuscripts to populate content. Also included in this phase are:
This position is 100% onsite and is to start immediately. Please see below details.
**If interested, please respond with:
1. Most recent resume
2. Availability to start and any scheduling conflicts for the next 3 months
- Experience building out web pages via content management system (Adobe Experience Manager is a MUST)
- Experience following brand guidelines in digital projects.
- Experience in quality assurance practices for web projects.
- Must understand information architecture and sitemaps.
- Must understand and be able to implement SEO best practices.
- Must understand and be able to adhere to ADA compliance practices for web.
- Preferred experience in a digital marketing role.
- Image selection and placement (some cropping may be necessary)
- Generating alt text for SEO
- Tagging content for dynamic functionality
- Quality checking and clean-up of imported content
- QA Testing
- Other duties as assigned