Content Marketing Assistant
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled consumer services. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the development and implementation of all content marketing campaigns.
• Direct the planning and development of all content marketing campaigns and manage all published content, including copy, video, and images
• Work with city and regional teams, external agencies, and influencers, maintain editorial calendars, post schedules, resolve editorial issues
• Develop parameters and policies regarding all content with emphasis on quality, engagement, and performance
• Create and implement a framework to measure and track performance of all content marketing campaigns
• Maintain strong relationships with various cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, ad operations, distribution, and compliance to achieve objectives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ digital content marketing experience